Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Broken Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Broken Memories   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 am

Miyuki was in her dorm, straightneing things up for what seemed to her for the thousandth time. She stopped at a single picture, tears forming in her eyes. "... No, that's not necessary... Why's it in here, anyways?" She picked the picture up and tossed it carelessly into the garbage. She froze, staring at the trash bin for a few minutes before finally returning to clean the room. Thoughts filled her mind and she tripped, cutting her wrist with a piece of broken glass that seemed to come from nowhere. "Well, that's new..." She looked out the window, sitting down on the bed. She held her head in her hands with exhaustion. "Whatever..." She dropped the boxes that were on her lap. "It shouldn't have happened, and it's all my fault..." Miyuki sighed, her eyes becoming glassy and red. "Well, forget it. I'll probably never recover, so oh well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 am

Thinking about something? Probably...... Someone? Jared appeared in her dorm doorway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:02 pm

"... You're... Jared, right? And, um... Yeah, I kinda have someone on my mind, I guess." Miyuki's face flushed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories   

Back to top Go down

Broken Memories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1