Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A heavy painfull memory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:46 am

i cant help it. if i stay alot of things will happen to this world... he held her tightly not wanting to endanger her but perhapps he can make it to where they can stay clloser longer. Melli-chan? will you come with me to help me fight these monsters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 am

"IF it helps me keep by you and to help you. I will..." she kept looking at him but just kept hugging him around his waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 am

his eyes flashed to emeralds before resting on green as he leaned over to hug her. then we need to go... those poison caterpillars i showed you in the book are appearing and we have to fight the in their land so the hunters can seal the portals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 am

"Then why are we just standing here? Lets go!" she felt braver now but this time she will be able to help him and show she can fight too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:31 am

he was surprised at her enthusiasm and smiled as he vanished to another part of japan...

there were five large portals and the catterpillars were many different colors but all have the same toxic purple slime coming out of thier shells and carcasses as they were slain. the poison stained the air and brandon explosed his energy forgetting Mellina was here to back him up and he behaved like he would if she was not there. his body grew darker and his demonic features showed more. as he compressed his energy into five bursts to push the newest ones back and dive into a portal to be on the other side. if she followed him she wouls see an endless plane of existance that was one plane for the entire size of the universe. the very planet was made of a larger form of bugs that interlocked to become stronger. and he didnt notice it but half of the attacking bugs were five times the size and clearly snakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:56 am

Mellina didn't this was seen before but she could ask later as her blue eyes spots the bugs around. She felt her eyes looking from each area, feeling her demon wings showing and her suucubus traits forming now. She flew up to the sky, aiming some energy bats at a few of the portals with a few trying to come out too but using her other hand to keep the others that were out back from trying to attack or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 am

soon the tide ended and the hunters were finishing off some strays as they sealed one portal. but on the otherside brandon used an onslught of power to destroy as many bugs as he could still holding back the main line alone when the portal he used closed leaving only two more to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 am

Mellina sees that but she lands to the ground while keeping an eye out just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 am

she feels brandon clearly behind the last remaining portal but the hunters start to seal it before he returnes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 am

"Hey, you okay?"she asked seeing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:57 am

he didnt seem to hear her as the horde surged to the last portal and brandon was overtaken as a telekinetic blast hit her through the portal just as it seals leaving him behind and the rest of the bugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:26 am

"NO!" She stops herself but tried to find some way to go back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 am

the hunters stopped her and the leader a man with a hat said "wait young princess watch why he fights in their world..." in five minutes a portal exploded in the sky and brandon dropped down cratering the ground as his portal closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 am

Mellina said nothing but waits till she sees him again. all she hopes was if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Damn they have allies. im pretty sure the races are gonna start allying themselves against us. the man with the hat walked up to brandon. "you know this beautiful young lady loves you yet you left her behind to worry." Brandon stopped and thought for a moment remembering Mellina was there too. he ran over and hugged her feeling sorry for forgetting she was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 pm

She lets him hug her but felt angry he did that. While he hugs her, Mellina fisted her hand up and punched him right in the gut where it was safe to hit since his skeleton was metal. "Why the hell did you do that!? I told you I wanted to help you and you did that!" She looked at him but her eyes showed some tears since she worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 pm

OOF!!! he took the hit and sagged a bit before letting her go. im sorry... i forgot you were here. there was no time becuase they were already here on earth i had to act fast. he was telling the truth and was breaking becuase he forgot she was with him. But, he wasnt depressed. He thrilled she was stronger than ever.

OOC: i need like ten min
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 pm

ooc:Okay! XD

bic:Mellina blinks twice but glared at him still crying. "You.....You're such a baka! how can you forget I was there!?" She was now crying but was using her fists to hit on his chest while crying but her cheeks were red from this. "You said I could help you with these things you said I could! I wanted ot help you and you're trying to keep me protected! I want to be brave and strong like you!!!!!!!

She opens her eyes to look right into his crying. " You're so mean to your wife, you baka baka baka!!" she cried out but deep down she was glad he was safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 pm

he took her beating unflinching and held her when she stopped. but im your idiot. and it will be some time before i get used to battle in a group. i never had a battle companion besides inglet and he does almost nothing. the man with the hat chuckled from where he was. only he heard them and she knew he was a hunter. "young love it never fails to amaze me. even with monsters like him." strangely this hunter accepted them as they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"Wait a second......are you all...hunters? You're not going to hurt us?" she kept crying but looking around at them then the leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 pm

"They work for me and i order them to kill only violent vampires. violent against humans that is." Brandon nodded and another portal opened this time gigantic red rats emerged from a firey landscape and brandon jumped into the fray but his poweres didnt effect them like the caterpillars and he was using his strength to fight them not energy attacks. their fur broke and shots bounced off like their fur was armor. he blasted them back in useing the pushing power of his attacks to hold them back as the portal was sealed by the huters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

She said nothing but just looked quiet, wondering if brandon knew more people more than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Anyways officially he is my Commander but he lets me do what i think is best becuase my family fought them in the past. Brandon returned like nothing happened and continued his conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 pm

"They did?" she asked but looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:23 pm

the book... this is that force of hunters that allied themselves with vampires to fight threats outside earth. he pointed at the now retreating hunters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   

Back to top Go down

A heavy painfull memory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next