Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiro

PostSubject: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Kiro sat on the roof of the Night class dorms. He thought about jumping off and doing all sorts of things. Then he resumed his wait for Cassidy. He still had the blood covered scythe with him as he sighed. He licked his lips slightly as he sighed while his thoughts traveled to what Cassidy will think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 am

Brandon walks out of the building to go on a mission but senses Kiro and tenses up looking at him. youre that guy from the village what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 am

Kiro ignores him as he sighed. Then he licked his fangs before he licks the scythe. Then he looks out across the place and watches the academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 am

Brandon smacks him upside the back of his head Hey! im talkin to ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    Sun May 01, 2011 3:49 am

Kiro looks at him then back at the academy. His thoughts were on Cassidy at the moment. He resumes his thoughts as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    Sun May 01, 2011 9:30 am

Brandon sits beside Kiro quietly watching the world go by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    

Back to top Go down

The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1